Indonesian coal miners expect to produce 340 million metric tons (mt) of coal in 2011, an increase of 23% from 275 million mt last year, The Jakarta Post reported. Of the planned 340 million mt of coal produced in 2011, an estimated 20% will be allocated to fulfill domestic market demand, while the remaining 80% will be exported.