“Going forward we are strongly positioned to lead the industrial enterprise software market, which will be mission critical for essential industries in achieving real-time communication and enterprise-wide system management to enhance reliability, efficiency and productivity,” said Jens Birgersson, CEO, Ventyx. “The powerful capabilities brought together in the new Ventyx portfolio will help our customers to effectively address strategic initiatives such as the smart grid, e-mobility, mining and logistics, and new legislation around safety and cyber security.”
Under one banner, Ventyx will deliver a number of advantages for customers:
- A broader breadth and depth of solutions and services;
- An expanded global footprint, with increased presence in all major markets worldwide;
- Comprehensive solutions addressing the full range of core asset-intensive industries;
- A better model of enterprise business solutions, one that takes a whole-systems approach to enterprise asset health; and
- Increased integration between information and operational technologies.
“The Ventyx organization combines more than 120 years of collective experience in delivering enterprise solutions to asset-intensive organizations, and a combined portfolio offering an unparalleled range of innovative solutions for our customers,” said Birgersson. “Having completed the organizational integration of Mincom, Ventyx moves forward this year as a unified, cohesive operation across all key functions worldwide—including sales, customer support, R&D, product management and managed services.”