SunCoke Energy holds a 49% interest in the joint venture, with VISA Steel holding the remaining 51%. SunCoke has invested approximately Rs. 368 Crores ($67 million) to acquire a 49% stake in the joint venture. VISA SunCoke will operate a 400,000-metric ton heat recovery coke plant, and the associated steam generation units at Kalinganagar in Odisha, India. SunCoke and VISA Steel will co-manage the business with equal representation on the partnership’s board.