Rio Tinto Coal Mozambique has 100% stake each in Zambeze and Tete East projects and 65% in the Benga mine, in which Tata Steel holds the remaining 35%. The coking coal mines are located in the north of the country. Citing an unmade source in the steel ministry, PTI said that “ICVL had preliminary talks recently with some Rio Tinto officials in Mozambique and it is likely to submit a binding bid during July.”