Of the planned 340 million mt of coal produced in 2011, the association estimates 20% of them—around 70 million mt—will be allocated to fulfill domestic market demand, while the remaining 80% will be exported. “We predict we’ll see soaring demand for coal in emerging market economies in 2011, particularly to supply their energy sectors,” Supriatna said, adding Japan, China and South Korea would remain the largest importers of Indonesia’s coal.